Monday, May 30, 2011

Essie - Fiji

I saw this on another blog awhile back and decided to snag it for myself. This is a very pretty pale pink, very chic. I was singing in my church's Hymn Festival last weekend and decided to wear something neutral and flattering-- so it wouldn't stand out to much. I also feel like this polish color would look excellent with a nice tan. This is the first Essie polish I've ever actually used and I do have to say, the experience wasn't great-- but I think that's mostly on me. The brush is fairly small, compared to most of the brans (OPI, China Glaze, etc) and so I struggled with that a little bit. Also, I think the polish, which was nicely pigmented and covered my nail very well, needed a light touch to prevent dragging. I used three coats to even everything out, but probably could have gotten away with two if I had been better about applying it!

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light:

No comments:

Post a Comment