Sunday, May 15, 2011

China Glaze - Orange Marmalade

So after my hot pink and black crackle/hot pink manicures I decided to continue the trend and go for something else bright-- trying to inject some spring/summer into the dreary weather here in Seattle. Is spring ever going to come? Anyway... what's a nice chaser for hot pink? Orange, of course!

I decided to go with China Glaze's Orange Marmalade from their Summer 2009 Summer Days Collection. It was a collection of six glass-fleck polishes, and I have wanted them ever since I saw them reviewed over at All Lacquered Up. In fact, I already have one, Watermelon Rind, which I reviewed as part of my St. Patrick's Day greens.

Orange Marmalade is a beautiful orange polish with yellow-orange glass flecks. So pretty! I personally love orange, but I don't actually have that many orange polishes. Love it!

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light (shade, as per usual, sigh):

No comments:

Post a Comment