Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Darling Diva Andromeda

I was feeling the need for something different and so reached for a red, because I feel like it's been awhile since I a wore a good red polish. I love a good red polish but find I tend not to wear it during the fall because I'm more fixated on purple and football season. But even I need a break everyonce and awhile! Today's polish, Darling Diva Andromeda, was a custom polish from Fantasmic Flakies FB group. Andromeda is described as a "red berry polish flashes from brick red through purple berry with a soft linear holo and blue to red multichrome flakies."

The first coat went on pretty sheer, but it did build up nicely despite give me some initial worry. Two coats wasn't quite enough for me due my wide nail beds, so I used three-- which I probably would have anyway. The larger flakies did want to drag to the edge of my nail,  but it wasn't a huge issue and otherwise (aside from the sheerness on the first coat) there weren't any issues with Andromeda because application was fine aside from those two minor things! As you can see in my photos, the final product is well worth it!



Andromeda is so so gorgeous! While I was worried because the first coat was a little sheer, I was really happy with the finished product. The color is deep and beautiful, and the holographic finish and flakies give it depth. It's definitely a unique polish to  my collection!

Hope everyone's week is off to a good start! 


1 comment: