Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Colors by Llarow Fall Is Coming

Hey, two CbL polishes back to back! Today I have the October POTM to share with you: Fall Is Coming! Fall is already here (and almost over!) but that's no reason not to share this gorgeous polish with you! And I actually wore it in November anyway, so there you go!

Fall is Coming is described as a "reddened berry plum linear holo with a pink to gold shift." Yes! Jewel tone colors like this are perfect for fall (and winter) and so this is a great choice for a color in the latter months of the year! Like most CbL's, this had a good formula-- a touch on the thick side but easy to apply and went on smoothly. I honestly don't remember how many coats I wore-- pretty sure it was three but probably could have gotten away with two!



I love colors like this. Rich but also feminine and so very flattering! It not be totally unique but it's still beautiful! I certainly do love this one and it's probably one of my favorite POTM from CbL this year!

1 comment: