Monday, January 12, 2015

Enchanted Polish Good Life

Oooohhhh, look at this-- my first Enchanted Polish on the blog! I have recently become an EP convert, though there is still some lingering resentment (not from me, just in general) about the low availability of her polishes. Mainly, I do the preorders and have managed to catch a few restocks, but since I have no vested interest, it's just kind of fun. The polish I have for you tonight, is Good Life, which I managed to catch on a random restock-- it was the one polish I wanted so I'm glad I was able to snag it! Good Life is a pretty unique polish, at least to me. It is a gold-bronze duochrome with a holographic finish and the gold has a strong green tone to it. (Spoiler alert: you won't really see it in my photos, sorry!)

The formula on Good Life was perfection-- while not quite opaque in one coat, it went on smoothly and easily and two coats was perfect! No complaints, it was great, which considering the price point, is a must. So I was definitely please with the opacity and how easy this was to apply.

Artificial light (flash):


This is the first Enchanted Polish I've ever used and I was very impressed! The formula was great and I think this is a really unique color. Winner winner chicken dinner! I am definitely looking to collect more EPs and look forward to trying the ones I already have!

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous gold holo that is! Love how it sparkles.

    ReplyDelete