Friday, February 22, 2013

All That Glitters C U Never

Sorry-- I've finally got the last of my Bitter Hearts polishes from All That Glitters for you tonigh! This is C U Never, and is such a gorgeous polish! C U Never is described as a "deep green glittery base with green, sea green, chartreuse and gold glitters in different shades, shapes and sizes." It's kind of dusky deep green with a bit of a teal flavor to it. I love the glitter combination-- the gold pops nicely in the dark base and the greens compliment each other well.

I decided to layer C U Never over Anise Urban Jungle, which has a very similar color base. Because of the darker base, I only used one layer of C U Never and it looks great! My application was a little uneven at the tips (you can see the slightly lighter base color peeking through) but this was an easy polish to work with. I love the subtle shimmer in the base too. Gorgeous!

Artificial light - flash:


Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




This is probably my favorite shade of the ones I bought. I love that this is not anywhere close to stereotypical Valentine's colors (even though I love those colors for the holiday). C U Never is limited edition and still available for $8.

2 comments: