Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cult Nails Bad Devious Nature

Tonight's polish is another from Cult Nails-- Bad Devious Nature. If this sounds (and looks) familiar, it should. Maria got several bottles of this polish that the lab-- the lab said it was within the 5% accepted variation but Maria disagreed. However, because they got so many bottles they decided to sell them. I decided to pass this up initially but during the first $5 sale I decided to pick this up since it was the only Cult Nails polish I didn't have.

Bad Devious Nature is very similar to Devious Nature-- but according to Maria "the color has NO purple base. It is straight up bubble gum pink!" And this is pretty true. It's much more pink than the original shade and there is no blue/purple at all. For awhile I was having trouble really distinguishing the two, but the more I look at them the more I can tell them apart and to my eyes this is more pink/red and a bit brighter. Typical of all the Cult Nails polishes I've tried, the formula is excellent and the polish goes on super smoothly.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




Natural light - (partial) sun:


Unfortunately, I couldn't get this to photograph as bright as it is in real life. You can see the bubblegum pink, but it still looks more blue and definitely brighter. I love Bad Devious Nature as much as the original. In some ways, I love it more. Great pink. I don't think it's necessary (for most normal, non-crazy people) to have both-- the differences are pretty slight.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I don't have this polish... I need to expand my Cult Nails collection.. After my no buy, of course :-p

    ReplyDelete