Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Great Lakes Lacquer Harvest Moon 2015: Come, Reap

Today I have a new-to-me brand to share with you, Great Lakes Lacquer! This is a brand based out of Michigan, hence the name. So far the owner, Mariah, has put out a few collections and releases a few LE polishes each month. This is one of the September LE polishes, Harvest Moon 2015: Come, Reap which is based on the tradition of the Harvest Moon as the end of the growing season and the beginning of the dying season.

Harvest Moon 2015: Come, Reap is a pretty red-orange with a strong shimmer with scattered holographic glitters. The formula is a bit on the jelly side, but isn't too thick or too thin. I am pretty sure I used three coats here to get the coverage I wanted, but it might have been two. In any case, it was no big deal and I had an easy time applying it! 

Artificial light (flash):


I'm afraid my photos aren't the best-- this is a very pretty polish in person! I am definitely becoming a fan of this brand! This was a gorgeous red polish and I'm very happy I picked it up!

2 comments: