Friday, December 4, 2015

Colors by Llarowe November Polish of the Month Cornucopia

Hey look, it's not a Purple Friday post! But there will be one more, as the Huskies won the Apple Cup and will go to a bowl game! Woo! Now, moving along: even though I am running behind, today I have the CbL November Polish of the Month, Cornucopia, to share with you! These polishes are released once a month, and then they're gone (though you can also purchase them through the international stockists)! I would describe Cornucopia as a deep burgundy with a strong holographic finish.

Like most CbL polishes, this had an excellent formula-- a touch thick but easy to control and incredibly opaque. I can't remember how many coats I used-- probably two! In any case, I had no issues and this was a joy to wear.

Artificial light (flash):


A brief shot in the sun (well, sorta) from my iPhone:


Only a month behind! I figured I better get this one on the blog asap-- I had hoped it post it early in the month of November but got distracted by various things. Unfortunately, I missed the preorder window of the December POTM (grrr, so annoyed!) so I'll have to see if I can catch it from Harlow & Co. Once again I am not disappointed-- Cornucopia is gorgeous and perfect for the season!

1 comment:

  1. This dark burgundy is so perfect to wear for winter. It looks gorgeous on your nails.

    ReplyDelete