Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Rescue Beauty Lounge Many Splendors

Today, let's tackle Texture Tuesday-- from an unexpected source no less. This is one of the last polishes from Rescue Beauty, as part of the Fan Collection 3.0. Today I have Many Splendors, which is a polish inspired by "...a night-sky black polish that, like Uluru, responds to its environment revealing fiery flashes of red orange from within." The result of this inspiration is a the polish I have to share with you now! Many Splendors has base of black glitter that is shot through with gold, orange, and red glitters. In some light the base looks more brown than black, so it's a little bit a chameleon in that sense. 

Many Splendors was a little sheer in the first coat, but built up nicely in the next coat. Unfortunately, I can't remember how many coats I used-- I think it was probably three in the end, but two might have been sufficient. I didn't have any issues applying it, and as mentioned, it does try to a textured finished. If you want to make it glossy, it will probably require several coats to smooth everything out.


Artificial light (flash):


wish I had put some top coat on this so I could show you what it looks like all shiny, because it looks very beautiful like that. As a texture, this wore well-- I actually wore this for 4-5 days with only minor tip wear. Awesome! This polish is no longer available, but I feel it really accurately captures the inspiration and is a pretty unique texture! I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment