Thursday, September 17, 2015

Rescue Beauty Lounge C'est Tout

Switching gears, today I have a pretty unique (and just plain pretty) polish to share with you: Rescue Beauty Lounge C'est Tout from the Je t'aime! Je t'aime! collection. C'est Tout is described as a "rivalry between gunmetal and green, for sometimes it appears to be dark gray with blue undertones and in another moment, you will see green with micro shimmers of pink, blue, and gold." This is definitely a spot on description-- to me, I tend see more of the green with the multicolor shimmer, but I also see the grey and blue as well.

The formula on this was ok-- decently pigmented, but a little on the thin side, so I think I ended up having to use three coats here. The RBL brush is on the thin side so I always find that even with the more pigmented polishes, I tend to need more polish because of my large nail beds. As a metallic, this does dry on the faster side, but not fast that it's unworkable. Also due to the metallic, this is prone to have brushstrokes if you aren't careful, but they aren't super noticeable in real life.

Artificial light (flash):



Natural light (sun):


Despite the slight brushstrokes you can get when applying this polish, I think the color is very chic and modern-- a nice twist on a non-beige neutral. I think the shimmer really brings it to life and make it more than just a metallic grey. This one is pretty unique to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Nice dark metallic grey but its something I've seen a lot of. Great swatches of it though.

    ReplyDelete