Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Mango Bunny Hand L'Ocean

Ok, confession time: for the longest time I couldn't figure out this name. What did it mean?! And then I said it out loud-- Hand L'Ocean... hand lotion. Hilarious! Apparently I am slow on the uptake these days. This polish is part of Mango Bunny's Sunkissed Neons collection and is inspired by the ocean (and other water sources) that help keep us cool during the hot summer months. Sadly, it looks like those days are on their way out-- but we can still remember summer through polishes like this!

Hand L'Ocean is a bright medium blue that has golden shimmer and a subtle holographic sparkle. The formula was excellent; a little thick but in a good way and it went on smoothly and easily. I think I used two coats here. 

Artificial light (flash):


Gorgeous! I was really impressed with this, as with the other polishes I have tried from Mango Bunny. This is a perfect summer polish-- the golden shimmer really helps elevate it and sets it apart. Even though this collection is billed as neon, I don't think Hand L'Ocean is actually neon, though it  is a bright blue. Regardless, I still think this polish is fantastic and it's definitely a new favorite! This polish is still available, but only for a little bit longer as they are clearing out inventory to make run for new polishes.

1 comment: