Thursday, September 20, 2012

Short hiatus

I hope everyone out there is doing well. My blog is going to be on a short hiatus (if you haven't noticed already) due to a family emergency. This week has been crazy-- I haven't even used my personal computer since Sunday (this update is from my phone, hooray technology). Because I'm slightly removed from the situation I have taken up the cheerleader role, which is emotionally exhausting in its own way, and we're all tired. Things are very emotional and roller-coastery right now and blogging just isn't the foremost thing I need to be doing right now. I'm not sure when I'll be posting again (probably next week at the earliest) but just wanted to let you know why things are so quiet. Additionally, any good thoughts and prayers for my family would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs, Cat. Take care of yourself and I'll definitely send some prayers up.

    ReplyDelete