Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sorry for the lapse in posts!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything lately-- I left for a work conference last Friday and the hotel charges for internet access, hence no posts. I could write it off as a business expense, but I feel guilty for that given that I would be using it for things that are definitely not work related, and my institution frowns on that. I get home tonight and so hopefully will post something tonight, if I'm not too tired. If I were more organized I would have set up some posts before I left, but I'm not!

However, just because I am at a conference doesn't mean I have neglected my nails! I am wearing Zoya Kendal on my fingers as an interesting neutral and a england Galahad on my toes for something fun! Both of these will be features on the blog later!

In meantime, enjoy Leap Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment