Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Manicure

Since today is Valentine's Day, I have a Valentines inspired manicure for you tonight! This post will be pretty short and sweet. I guess, like most of America, I have been conditioned to accept pink and red together on Valentine's Day, even though the rest of the year I am not a huge fan of the combination (I don't know why-- it's actually fun!)

I had already planned an outfit for today-- nothing fancy, just a cute red cardigan over a white shirt, skinny jeans and black boots. So I decided to sweeten it up with a two-toned pink manicure. The light pink is Rescue Beauty Lounge Pepto Pink and Cult Nails Devious Nature. I like these two colors a lot and think they compliment each other well. Also... do you know it's really difficult to hold two polish bottles at once?! Oh, the problems nail bloggers face.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:

No comments:

Post a Comment