Sunday, July 31, 2011

Zoya Mitzi

The second polish in Zoya's Mod Mattes collection is Mitzi. Zoya describes Mitzi as a "funky murky light yellow-toned lime green cream with a velvety matte finish.  A new edgy, fun, bright type of matte for a retro mod look."

Mitzi, like Lolly, gave me trouble. The polish was steaky and thick and I needed three coats to even it out. And even in the end, without a top coat, you can see brush strokes-- something I need to work to get rid of. But I think this polish looks better than my first attempt with Lolly. The color is definitely funky and fun and summery-- I wasn't convinced that it would look that great on me, but I did like the finished product with the matte finish. It's a very bright polish!

In these pictures, like the last post, the pictures will have the polish without and with a top coat (in that order) so you can see what it looks like flat and shiny.

Artificial light:


Artificial light with flash:


Natural light - shade:


Natural light - sun:

No comments:

Post a Comment