Thursday, July 14, 2011

Zoya Tamsen

The second to last polish in Zoya's Summertime Collection is Zoya Tamsen, described as a "medium warm brick red with strong orange tones with an opaque cream finish.  A special red that is both enticing and mysterious." This was another one of the polishes that I wasn't all that excited about it. Don't get me wrong, I like reds, but in the bottle, Tamsen didn't speak to me. But like Kieko, when I put this on my nails, I really liked it. While this does have orange undertones, it honestly didn't seem as orange (or "rusty") to me as I thought it would. It's not a polish I would wear everyday, but I really do like it.

This was an easy two coater, like the other polishes in this collection. I used Zoya's Anchor base coat and Armor top coat with this.

Artificial light:

Artificial light with flash:

Natural light - shade:

Natural light - sun:

No comments:

Post a Comment