Thursday, March 23, 2017

KB Shimmer Big Apple of My Eye

And here's another red! Today's polish is KB Shimmer Big Apple of My Eye. This is one of the upcoming limited edition polishes for Polish Con in NYC. These polishes have been available on a weekly basis, so unfortunately this one is no longer available, though if you are going to Polish Con (or know someone who is) you will be able to snag a bottle there! Personally, I think this is a great way to do it, especially because not everyone has the funds to be able to travel to NYC. Big Apple of My Eye is a candy apply red jelly packed silver holographic microglitter, giving it a more scattered holo effect.

Big Apple of My Eye definitely has a more squishy formula, but was super smooth and easy to apply. I used three coats because there is some visible nail line, but you might be able to get away with two if you want! This does dry down with a little of texture, but that was easily taken care of with some top coat! 



This was a fun polish to wear! I actually decided to wear this for International Women's Day on March 8th-- I didn't strike, but did wear red in solidarity for women's rights. And Big Apple of My Eye was perfect for that! I am really happy with this polish-- no, it's not all that unique or different but it's a classic and I love the chunkier holo glitters and the jellyish consistency. I loved wearing this, a lot.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment: