Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Enchanted Polish October 2016

A couple weeks ago I was really on a green kick and lucked out because I had several very lovely green polishes just waiting to be taken for a spin! Today I have one of the Enchanted Polish monthly mysteries to share with you, October 2016. This year the mystery polishes are all shimmers (as opposed to her usual holographics) and as a shimmer fan, I'm loving it! October 2016 is a serene sea green creme with a strong blue shimmer.

The formula on the first coat was a little thin; a bit thinner than I would have expected, but not difficult to use. I used three coat here to reach the level of opacity I wanted. Two coats might have worked, but I wanted to make sure I didn't have any thin spots. The shimmer is gorgeous and strong and doesn't get lost in the deeper base color, as you can see from my photos!



I loved this polish more than I expected! To me, it looks like glass and I love it so so much. I have warmed up to green polish a lot as I have blogged-- well it's still not usually the first color I reach for, there are a lot of gorgeous greens out there and I would add October 2016 to that list. This goes on the list for one of my favorite polishes of last year! The blue shimmer combined with the base is just such a lovely combination and I can't get enough of it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome color! Love the glow the shimmer gives this polish too.

    ReplyDelete