Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Enchanted Polish November 2016

Today I have another monthly mystery from Enchanted Polish to share with you-- November 2016. Actually, I wore this before I wore the October mystery polish, but didn't manage to get up on the blog as soon as I wanted. (The best laid plans, yaddda yadda.) Really, this was to my advantage because now I actually have material to blog about. First things first... how do I even describe this polish? I have trouble pinning it down to one thing, because it's kind of a chameleon! November 2016 is a purple toned grey taupe neutral with a delightful pink shimmer!

I expected the formula on this to be on the thinner side; to my delight, it was not! The polish was decently pigmented, though my brush had a few wonky strands that made the actual polishing interesting. But this applied very smoothly and I had to be careful not to get too much on my brush so it didn't pool on my nails. I probably could have used two coats but decided to do a third, like I usually do. No issues, though, and even the wonky bristles didn't impact me too much!



Overall, this color is kind of funky but I like it a lot. Some people might find the color difficult to wear, but it's very pretty. Frankly, I'm not even sure if I can really pull it off, but I'm game to try it at least once! And like I said, despite the funky color, I actually do like this quite a bit! What do you think of oddball colors like this?

1 comment: