Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cult Nails Baker

The next polish from Cult Nails Let's Get Nekkid! Collection is Baker. This color was inspired by Maria's own skin tone, though of course is not an exact match. I would call Baker a golden beige color, perhaps even with just a bit of pink too it. In some lights, Baker takes on an almost camel or caramel colored appearance. And of course, there is a beautiful golden shimmer running throughout the polish.

Below I have two coats of Baker and this polish was definitely more opaque than Mazo-- but then, it's not supposed to be sheer. Similarly, I felt that the formula of Baker was also a little runny, but nothing unmanageable. It might be a simple problem to fix, i.e. less polish on the brush.

Artificial light with flash:

Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:

I don't know how easy it is to see the shimmer there, but it is there!




This is another great neutral. Because of the pink in the polish, I think this is more flattering against my skin than Mazo was. Another winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment