Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Colors by Llarowe Talk to the Hand

Today I have the next polish in the monthly Colors by Llarowe series. This polish is from September and is called Talk to the Hand. Talk to the Hand is described as a "blue toned deep magenta intense linear holo with purple flame and micro pink flakes." This is a very pretty purple-red wine color (I've also seen "mulberry" used as a descriptor) and is a great transition color for fall. Not too vampy, but deep enough to be perfect for the season.


I wore this for my boys birthday party a couple weeks ago and I primarily grabbed it because I knew it would be extremely easy to use and I wouldn't have to futz with it, especially given that I wouldn't have much time to apply it, moreso than the color (though I did really like the color as well). And I didn't make a bad bet-- Talk to the Hand is on the thick side, but in a good way and goes on easily and smoothly. This could probably be a one coat wonder, but I used two coats here. It dried quickly and I didn't have any issues. And the color is gorgeous! My mom liked it so much that she also painted her nails this color! I think that's always a good recommendation.

Artificial light (flash):


This series is only available on the first day of each month, though you may be able to find them at international stockists later on if you miss the initial launch. So far I've been very impressed with these polishes-- even though I'm behind with my reviews and swatches!

Happy Hump Day all!

1 comment: