Saturday, June 2, 2012

Julep Sarah

The last polish I have from my May Maven box is Julep Sarah. Julep describes Sarah as a "sheer pink coral with iridescent glitter." For these pictures I decided to layer Sarah over Ashley, since I had just swatched that. Maybe not the most perfect combo in the world, but it works. The base seemed pretty opaque to me, actually, but I didn't try Sarah by herself. Here I have two coats of Sarah layered over Ashley.

There is iridescent glitter scattered throughout the polish and it shows up nicely as a top coat. I kind of wish there was more glitter, actually, but this is really pretty as is.

Artificial light with flash:


Artificial light:




Natural light - shade:




I would like to try Sarah over a pinker polish to make it look more like it does in the bottle. I think this could be a fun way to jazz up a coral summer pedicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment