Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day mani with Love Angeline and Different Dimension

Hey all!! I was out of town this past weekend so I unfortunately didn't get any posts written up for this week (poor planning) but I had to paint my nails for Valentine's Day so I'm throwing up a quick post. I wanted to do something fun and I had some nice pink and red untrieds so I thought I'd try some easy nail art. And fortunately, it worked out!

I used Love Angeline Love as my base. Love is a pinky red raspberry holographic. It's very nicely pigmented and had a great formula-- it flowed easily onto the nail and was a dream to apply. I probably could have gotten away with two coats but used three because of my giant nail beds. Then I used a dotting tool to make a freehand heart on my ring finger using Different Dimension Whatchu Talkin' 'Bout Willis, is a dark cherry red holographic. 



I'm really happy with how this turned out, especially considering I've never done any sort of freehand nail art before! Luckily, a heart is a pretty easy shape to do, whew! It's not a lot but it's a nice little themed mani for the day, which is fun! And hopefully this can make me more confident to try some more nail art in the future. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment: