Monday, July 25, 2016

Native Wars Paints No Tricks Here

Today I have a real treat for you! I have Native War Paints No Tricks Here. This was a mystery polish released for April Fool's Day. I actually passed on buying it the first time around but then a few extras were offered in the clearance area of the NWP shop and it was so pretty I decided I had to have it! And I think that was a really good choice. No Tricks Here is described as a "medium blue polish with a shifty red/gold shimmer." 

No Tricks Here had a good formula and I didn't have any issues. It went on smoothly; the first coat covered fairly well but I probably ended up using three because that's typically what I do. (Of course, it's also been awhile since I wore it and I also don't remember!) I was worried that this would stain, given how vivid the blue is, but no staining to report here, even after a few days of wear!



I think this very well may be one of my favorite polishes of 2016! Vivid color, blue, gorgeous, strong shimmer. I feel like the shimmer isn't quite as prominent in my photos as it is in real life, but trust me, it's very visible to the eye. I loved this polish so much and didn't want to stop staring at my nails. I can't really stop babbling about how lovely this is... sorry not sorry! I'm all about the shimmer right  now!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade of blue. I can see why this may be your favorite of 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that shimmer! This is a brand I've been wanting to try for a while now, which I'm reminded of each time I see gorgeous swatches like these!

    ReplyDelete