Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sunny's Body Products Exclusive Box: Valentine's Edition

Another holiday, another box of amazing products from Sunny's Body Products! Unfortunately, I'm a week late with this review and now this box is sold out so, my apologies.


Hand Butter: Lovely in Lace. This scent is described as "a lush bouquet of green florals and spicy carnation veil a base of sensual musks and sheer patchouli to create this romantic, feminine fragrance."


As always, I love the hand butter and use it every night before bed. This scent is strong but nice.

Sugar Scrub: I'm Too Sexy. Described as "a blooming rose accord balances with hints of lily, while patchouli warms the floral tones. Precious amber, warm woody notes and soft musky vanilla surround the bouquet."


I love how spicy this smells! Yum! Definitely one of my favorite scents from the box. 

Intensive Therapy Oil: Better than Sex Cake. What's better than sex? Well, just read the following description: "smells like German chocolate cake that is blended with semi-sweet chocolate chips and laced with crunchy toffee bits to create this decadent treat. Vanilla creme and butterscotch syrup create a luscious undertone, while hints of almond and coconut complete the yummy blend."


This smells soooooooo good. So edible; I wish this was a real dessert because this smells so delectable I want to eat it (though obviously, please don't try that).

Cuticle Oil: Pheromones. This scent is described as having "clean and inviting citrus notes of bergamot and grapefruit, open up to a sensual bouquet of white floral and woody violet, grounded by the deeply sensual scent of oakmoss and sandalwood."


This is a nice, crisp invigorating scent. This smells a bit watery to me, but I like it.

Body Balm: Endless Love is described as "a green fruity floral bouquet with apple, rose and jasmine topnotes with a sweet woodsy musky background."


This is definitely a sweet smell-- the apple scent comes through very strongly at first, but then the other scents start to come through. This borders on being a little sickly sweet, but luckily the floral/woodsy scents keep this from becoming overwhelmingly sweet.

Miracle Balm: Kiss and Tell is "a flirty, colorful blend of succulent purple passion fruit, burgundy Tuscan grapes, sun-kissed yellow peonies, fragrant vanilla orchids, and just a hint of fresh greenery."



This is a nice fresh scent! As per usual, I love the miracle balm.

Lip Balm: Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Just like the name implies, this scent is "a delicious blend of fresh picked strawberries dipped in creamy milk chocolate."


This really does smell like chocolate covered strawberries, which I love in real life, but I'm not a huge fan of this on my lips. There's something about the chocolate scent that I don't love. 

With the release of this special edition box, Sunny also released three new products! You could buy a 7 piece box or a 10 piece box. I decided to get the 10 piece box because I can't resist. The new products include a bath whip and two different lotions. 
 
Bath Whip: Sheer Seduction. This scent is described as "a sensual floral accord of African violets and lily of the valley, complimented by slight hints of kiwi, lime, and grapefruit."





I actually just tried this for the first time today and really liked it. The bath whip seems a little bit weird at first, but I scooped out some and put it on my loofah in the shower and it created a really nice, thick lather to soap up with. I think you could use this as a shaving cream if you were so inclined! The scent was nice and light-- it didn't hang around too long, which is good if you like to apply perfume as part of your daily routine. 


Triple Thick Body Cream: Honeymoon. Described as a "unique aroma begins with top notes of fresh ferns and water lilies. Middle notes of fresh rose petals, clove, french jasmine, and lilac, with a background of sandalwood."


This is a thicker body lotion, one that's good for applying after a shower. I love the way this smells. 

On the Go Hand Lotion: In the Mood. This scent is described as "a blend of refreshing ocean notes, peach, and pineapple, with cool cucumbers and stem green notes."





I freaking love this lotion! My hands get so dry and chapped during the day so I always have lotion around. This is great one. It's not greasy and it sinks in quickly, which means you can apply it and get back to work quickly. The scent is a little strong at first, and does hang around for awhile, which may be something with this particular fragrance, but something to keep in mind if you buy this! I like having this size for every day use-- it would perfect for travel as well.


Whew! That was a lot of text. The Valentine's box is currently out of stock, but Sunny restocks her products as often as she can with her schooling and really, you can't go wrong with any of her products!

1 comment: