Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Om

Today's polish is Om from Rescue Beauty Lounge! Om is a very interesting polish. RBL describes Om like this: "You know that incredibly rosy golden glow you get when you're on a beach looking at a stunning
sunset? This is that color." Om is a unique pink polish, at least to me. It is a golden pink with brown undertones-- I definitely get what Ji is describing with the sun hitting the sand.

Om has a great formula.  It went on smoothly and was pretty good in one coat, though I used two to get rid of any visible nail line. I was convinced Om was going to look too old on me but once I had it on my nails I really like it. Like the sound it's named after, Om has a very soothing quality about it when you stare at it. I think this would look fabulous during the summer when my skin isn't so pasty and pale. I would love to be wearing this on a beach in a bikini sipping something delicious. Ahhh, sounds fabulous.

Artificial light with flash:

Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:


Om is currently sold out on the RBL site, but if you want to see it again, vote for it during the next Bring It Back vote (should one occur again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment