Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pretty Serious Khepri's Amulet

And here we are at the last day of March (how did that happen?) and here is my last green polish-- at least for a the time being! Today I have another polish from the Pretty Serious Naileontology collection, Khepri's Amulet. This polish is a mermaid teal green with a strong golden green shimmer.

I swatched this awhile ago (before St. Patrick's Day) but I didn't have any issues with this. I'm pretty sure I used two coats here, but it's possible one more could have helped give it more depth. I didn't have any issues and it was easy and smooth to apply. My photos of this are a source of disappointment for me. I feel like they are very washed out, don't truly capture the depth of the color, and there is visible nail line in my photos when there isn't one in real life. Argh!! Seriously, my photos don't do Khepri's Amulet any justice at all! Though you can see how glowy and beautiful it is.

Artificial light (flash):


This would make a seriously stunning pedicure for summer. Can you imagine staring at this underwater? I feel like a mermaid already!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shimmery polish this is! I like the glow to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, this is GORGEOUS!! If you feel like your photos aren't doing anything for it I can't imagine how stunning it is in real life. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete