Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Colors by Llarowe Summer Always

Hah, it's a little late to be posting this but time has been getting away from me (not a good feeling heading into the holidays)! Another week and I'm totally unprepared with posts and pictures etc etc! Ugh. Football season is almost over and then the holidays are upon us-- can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?! I'm starting to panic just a little. Today I have the Colors by Llarowe POTM from September(?), which is called Summer Always. Seems pretty appropriate for that month, when we are generally clinging to last of the warm weather. I have to say we had a pretty nice fall out here in Seattle, with lots of sunny, crisp days. Hard to beat that, especially when the rain comes! Summer Always is a very pretty mint green holographic with a strong pink shimmer. 

CbL Summer Always falls right in line with other polishes from this line-- no complaints. I wore this a month ago so I can't remember all the details but I probably used three coats here as that's what I usually do! There certainly aren't any issues that standout to me as I think back to it. 



Because I'm blogging this so late, the color is a little off for the season but it's still a gorgeous color! I love that the pink shimmer doesn't get lost in the base. I also like that it's a slightly deeper mint base too. I feel like this color may not be totally unique these days, but I love the combo of holo and shimmer and am always happy to have more of those in my collection! 

Hope your week is off to a good start! 

2 comments:

  1. This green is awesome! I would wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color. And I think this could totally work for a winter color, too!

    ReplyDelete