Wednesday, June 3, 2015

NOTD: My First Blobicure!

I have something fun today! My husband and I were invited to enjoy a Seattle Mariner's baseball game in a suite on Monday, and I knew immediately wanted to do a fun themed manicure! The Mariner's colors are navy blue and teal, and luckily I had the perfect polishes on hand to play with: MAC Monday Blues and Washeteria. As the name implies, Monday Blues is a deep navy blue and Washeteria is a gorgeous teal creme. Perfect! It's like it was meant to be!

This was the first time I did a blobicure, so I was worried about screwing it up--smearing the blobs together or that it would terrible. Luckily, this technique is super easy-- I think I went a little too conservative and should have actually added more blobs. I decided to mix things up by including an accent nail as well.

Artificial light (flash):


This was so much fun! I really like this technique and it was easy to do. Lazy nail art at its finest! I was really pleased with how this turned out and can't wait to try it again!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Isn't it so funny how something so simple can catch on? LOL. The blobicure... oh man, why couldn't I think of this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Makes me want to do another one now.

    ReplyDelete