Thursday, June 25, 2015

L'Oreal Vintage Rose

Quick post because I am feeling very tired as I write this. It's almost the weekend-- just a couple more days to get through! Today I have a polish from last summer to show you-- Vintage Rose from the L'Oreal Miss Denim collection. This was the lone pink in a collection of blues and greens and it's such a gorgeous rose pink color that I couldn't resist it. There's something so attractive and feminine about this polish, I just love the color-- and I don't usually gravitate towards pink (though I do appreciate it).

Vintage Rose had a good formula, from what I recall-- two coats gave nice, opaque coverage and due to the textured finish, it dries quickly. No top coat needed! Easy peasy!

Artificial light (flash):


This is such a pretty color! I wish they had this color in a non-textured finished as well. But I really do like this polish as it is; this color and texture combination are unique to my collection. It's such a gorgeous pink, I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pink but I like the more sparkly textures better.

    ReplyDelete