Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunny's Body Products Fall Exclusive Box

I have a slightly different post to share with you today! After I got into the world of nail polish, I followed that by becoming interested in hand care products and so hearing about Sunny's Body Products came at a great time! I have very dry hands so I love having new hand creams and cuticle products at the ready! Sunny has started offering seasonal boxes filled with a variety of her hand products and it's a great way to try several different ones all at the same time! I actually have two other boxes to share with you but... busy busy blah blah.

Anyway, these product boxes are great! You get 1 full size cuticle balm, 1 full size cuticle oil, 1 full size intensive therapy oil, 1 full size lip balm, 1 one ounce hand cream, and one 1 ounce hand scrub! So many goodies!


Sunny's Hand Cream- Pumpkin Apple Butter: notes of orange, apple, pear, pineapple, and cherries; middle notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove; with base notes of warm vanilla.


Theoretically I should like this a lot, but this smells way too sweet to me and it's clear that, for myself, this type of sticky sweet scent is not my favorite.

Sunny's Intensive Cuticle Therapy- Caramel Apple: the aroma of a big red juicy apple dipped in warm, buttery caramel.


This smells exactly like the name promises: caramel apples! The sweet caramel scent is very strong in the bottle but when I apply it the caramel dissipates quickly and all I smell is the juicy apple.

Sunny's Cuticle Oil- Autumn Harvest: Crisp apples, vanilla, nutmeg, sweet pumpkin and cinnamon make this a perfect Autumn blend!


This is my second favorite scent from the box! The apple scent is strongest when first applied but fades and the spice comes through more.

Sunny's Miracle Balm- Pumpkin Crunch Cake: aroma of creamy pumpkin pie filling; surrounded with freshly baked yellow cake, melted butter, pecans, and hints of spice.


At first I wasn't a huge fan of this scent-- it was a little too sweet for my taste, but when I apply it the sweetness dissipates and it takes on a more spicy smell which I really like.

Sunny's Hand Sugar Scrub- Autumn Mums: features a sparking top note, a floral heart combining neroli, rose, carnation and marigold, with a base note of twigs and earth.


This is probably my favorite scent of the whole box! It smells exactly like fall to me.

Sunny's Lip Saver- Pumpkin Pecan: A delicious blend of pumpkin spice and pecan cream filling!


To me, the pecan scent is very strong and it's not my favorite (which is sad because I freaking love her lip balm!) but when I start wearing it the scent fades and it's not as noticeable.

Overall, this box was a little disappointing to me, but that's entirely based my scent preferences-- you might love this, especially if you like sweet scents! I have thoroughly enjoyed the other two boxes I got from Sunny's Body Products and I can't wait until her Christmas box comes out! The Fall Exclusive Box is currently still available from Sunny for $22 at her website.

2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds so delicious! I like sweet scents so this might be something for me to check out. Too bad it didn't suit your taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not the biggest fan of food scents for lotions but I hear great things about this brand so maybe I'll check them out when there are some less foody scents :-)

    ReplyDelete