Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Football Friday

Just a quick post! Tomorrow is the UW Spring Football game (well, "game" is a misnomer-- it's really just a scrimmage) and I have a quick purple polish post for you!

I finally painted my nails for the first time in ages (seriously, I can't remember when I last painted my nails) and went for a new purple, Julep Eden, which is described as a "bright violet creme" and topped it off with Julep Candy, a sheer purple jelly.

Artificial light - flash:




Of course, being a purple, my camera automatically hates this polish and it was impossible to get an accurate photo of it. Eden is a deep, but still vivid purple-- if that makes sense. It's definitely not a shrinking violet type of purple! My photos show it leaning more towards the blue end of the purple spectrum, but in reality it has more red.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment