Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Different Dimension Whatchu Talkin' 'Bout Willis

This week has a mini red theme. Today's polish was an exclusive for the Polish Con held in Chicago last September. I did not attend, but luckily there were a few bottles of this polish, Whatchu Talkin' 'Bout Willis made available after the con and I managed to snatch one up. Of course, it's been sitting in my untrieds pile for months. But I was feeling the need for some red polish recently and decided wearing this was a priority. Whatchu Talkin' 'Bout Willis is described as a "garnet linear holo with added color shifting glitters and copper glitters."

The formula of Whatchu Talkin' 'Bout Willis is good, which I expected. It was nicely pigmented and flowed on the nail easily; not too thick or too thin. Despite the opacity, I ended up using three coats to make sure it was totally opaque on my long nails. But I would suspect most people could get away with two.



This is super pretty! I love the dark maroon color, and the holographic flash was pretty strong. This is a color that looks good, always. I'm sad I waited so long to wear it, but it was definitely worth it. Glad I grabbed this one!

If you happen to like this, it's actually still available at Color 4 Nails site but I wouldn't wait too long because once it disappears I don't think it will be coming back!

1 comment: