Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sally Hansen Laughie Taffy

I have another Sugar Coat polish from Sally Hansen to share with you-- this is Laughie Taffy. Contrary to how I personally imagine laffy taffy to be (generally, bright pink or green because it's candy), Laughie Taffy the polish is a dark navy blue texture. Even though it looks like a creme in the bottle, on the nail there is a bit of shine to the texture, which keeps it from looking flat (hooray!). This was almost good in one coat, but I used two and that was perfect. Even though I believe they say you don't need a base coat with these textured polishes, but I did because I was afraid of staining. Like other textured polishes, Laughie Taffy dries quickly and you don't need a top coat.

Artificial light - flash:


Natural light - shade:


Another great texture polish that I think fits perfectly for fall. I love how deep the blue is, without seeming black. I love how it looks as the texture-- not sure I would like it as much with a to coat. I'm really glad I picked this one up!

In other news, today was my last day at work before going on maternity leave-- I'm hoping I can get a week or so of rest before the babies come! It's been hard for the last few weeks, but I'm happy with how I left things and hopefully now I can focus on taking care of two infants and not worry about what's happening at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment