Monday, June 3, 2013

Julep Clara

I was out of town all weekend celebrating my birthday with family, so I'm way behind on posting and on reading my blogs. Tonight I have Julep Clara, which was an add-on to my May Maven box. Julep describes Clara as an "opaque peach creme." I apparently didn't take any notes on this, but since I applied it last Thursday, it's still fairly fresh in my mind!

I used two coats here and while it generally looks pretty good, it was a still slightly streaky. I just didn't feel like putting on another coat. I used a light touch when applying this, because otherwise I feel like this polish would have dragged and been even streakier. In my pictures I am also wearing Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.

Artificial light - flash:


Artificial light:


Natural light - shade:


Today is my last day in 20s-- I turn 30 tomorrow! How crazy is that?! It's amazing how quickly the time passes. This was the manicure I wore on my last weekend as a 20-something and I love how springy this looks. I felt it made my fingers look a little bit more tan and was a great neutral-ish polish to wear that went with pretty much everything!

1 comment:

  1. I love peach colors and this one is pretty! I agree that it totally makes you look like you have a tan on too :)

    ReplyDelete